That's me!

My photo
Okay so I am in this new phase of life. The Great Awakening shall I say. I have been sleeping on the things of the Lord this past year, and now my heart has been awakened. Be on alert, I am back on the grind. I am starving for righteousness and I will not stop till I am filled.

Monday, June 18, 2012

Man! God really uses ppl and relationships to bring out the mess in your own heart! And you can't really blame them either they are just instruments in the Redeemer's hands. At the end of the day you got to deal with your own heart issues and make no provision for the flesh to rise. #forgiventoforgive


Ok so I get today makes some people really sad and/or mad. There is a reality some ppl never knew their dad or any male figure to show them any love or care. Or they could have been taken advantage of by the one they trusted. I know it hurts, deep but I have known a FATHER that will never leave or forsake me. I have experienced a love that no earthly man could ever give. He has been my protector, defender, lover of my soul, and provider. We are still here, yes broken, but he repairs and heals. He will never lie to you or use you. Get to know him! #tryJesus
#forgiventoforgive

No comments:

Post a Comment