That's me!

My photo
Okay so I am in this new phase of life. The Great Awakening shall I say. I have been sleeping on the things of the Lord this past year, and now my heart has been awakened. Be on alert, I am back on the grind. I am starving for righteousness and I will not stop till I am filled.

Monday, June 18, 2012

Letting go

I'm letting go of the plans I have for me and my dreams. I really never knew surrender could be so sweet, so freeing until God had to remind me of the fact that my own ways had me bound in sin and left me for dead. He freed me, not to burden me nor to hurt me but so that I could experience true life, and that is to know Him, the one and only true and living God, and Jesus Christ his son. Whatever he got to remove to do that he will! #selah


Consider this:The real issue is not with your job, or with how you look, the statistics or what Oprah or your momma said. The real issue is God! His purpose is greater then our desires that are meager at best compared to what he has in store for us. Now if I can just get my emotions to believe this! #lifelessons

No comments:

Post a Comment