That's me!

My photo
Okay so I am in this new phase of life. The Great Awakening shall I say. I have been sleeping on the things of the Lord this past year, and now my heart has been awakened. Be on alert, I am back on the grind. I am starving for righteousness and I will not stop till I am filled.

Monday, January 2, 2012

walk in the light

Man! Sin is so deceitful! To think that after God has stated in his word it is wrong and his spirit is clearly red flagging us, we still try and defend our position and claim to be innocent! 1 John 1: 5-9 speaks of the self revealing nature of a holy God who is blazin light and absolutely no darkness can exist in light. There are so many contrasts of light and dark in the Bible. Dark symbolizes often the way we r apart from Christ. "Men love darkness rather then light bcuz there deeds are dark". john 3:19) Ephesians 5:8-9 we once were darkness but now light in the Lord, walk as children of the light (the fruit consists of all that is good and true and right) . We cannot claim to know God and yet walk in darkness. That would make God a liar in character. We must practice the truth by the way we live. The truth of the gospel is that we are dead in sin and only Jesus can make is alive and cleanse out filthy nature to be able to walk with God. And he is so faithful and just to forgive us if we just agree with him about who he says we are.

No comments:

Post a Comment