That's me!

My photo
Okay so I am in this new phase of life. The Great Awakening shall I say. I have been sleeping on the things of the Lord this past year, and now my heart has been awakened. Be on alert, I am back on the grind. I am starving for righteousness and I will not stop till I am filled.

Monday, January 2, 2012

Honesty and humilty

The only bases for real fellowship with God and man is to live out in the open with both." Roy Hessin. I just want to share this morning I have been thinking more highly of myself than I ought. I use the walls I have put up in my life to keep people from seeing the "real me" and I know it has discouraged and hurt people. "Therefore putting away falsehood, let each one of you speak the truth with his neighbor; for we are members one of another". Ephesians 4:25 God really wants us to experience intimate fellowship with him and others . The only hiding place we need is in God our refuge and our strength. Not our personality, which is actually flawed and tainted with sin. The father of lies is selling wolf tickets and we buyin the lies, covering up truth and destroying our relationships. Honesty is a refreshing means from God to wash and purify our hypocritical lives. I am praying that I will be humble and honest for the rest of my life. This is true freedom. #abundant living

No comments:

Post a Comment