That's me!

My photo
Okay so I am in this new phase of life. The Great Awakening shall I say. I have been sleeping on the things of the Lord this past year, and now my heart has been awakened. Be on alert, I am back on the grind. I am starving for righteousness and I will not stop till I am filled.

Monday, January 2, 2012

Thankful for a loving Father

I was thinking this morning how I hate to be in large groups. What was exposed was just my fear wrapped in self protection. I began to think about my walls I have built throughout the years and I felt justified by my reason why. I thought well no one else is going to protect me so I have to fend for myself. But I am so thankful that the Lord never sleeps or slumbers becuz at 4am the Holy Spirit reminded me THAT WAS A LIE! My issue was if my father had been around certain things would not have happened when I was young. A loving father would protect his child, be there for them, and fight for them. God reminded me that he is the PERFECT example of a loving father and he was there and has always protected me and fights for me daily! My context for good or loving was misaligned. Apart from GOD I do not know good or love, he defines it. What a reason to be grateful today. Bcuz of Jesus I have a perfect father forever that I can go to and call on. He will never stop loving me, nor will he ever leave me or forsake me. I am thankful to Holy Spirit for guiding us into all truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment