That's me!

My photo
Okay so I am in this new phase of life. The Great Awakening shall I say. I have been sleeping on the things of the Lord this past year, and now my heart has been awakened. Be on alert, I am back on the grind. I am starving for righteousness and I will not stop till I am filled.

Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year

Happy new year!!! Ok, so I have been challenged to blog my daily text of what the Lord has been teaching me. Yeah I am lazy and did not want to even take the first step but again I want to try until I truly attack this lack of discipline that is a sin...the next few posts will be a backlog of former texts I have sent out to ppl. I hope it produces a hunger in you to know God more and gives u just a glimpse of my life and the need for the gospel to transform my heart daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment