That's me!

My photo
Okay so I am in this new phase of life. The Great Awakening shall I say. I have been sleeping on the things of the Lord this past year, and now my heart has been awakened. Be on alert, I am back on the grind. I am starving for righteousness and I will not stop till I am filled.

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Kobe Bryant on it!

I hate failure, and I generally try to avoid it at all costs. I must confess that I failed in keeping up with my blog, so much so that I even forgot the name of it. I have been giving people my wrong blog address. That is just nonsensical on my part. Anyhow one thing I know for sure is that failure is to be learned from and can be turned into success based on how you respond to it. So tonight here I am responding to failure and doing a Kobe Bryant in its face. Brief background on what I mean by that, I have a friend who has a song on his CD called "Kobe Bryant on it". He is a big Lakers fan as well as I and so when it comes to obstacles, temptations and things such as that he says "I Kobe Bryant on it" meaning slam dunk or just make a fool out of it on the court. LOL Actually while I am speaking of the CD I must say it is a great one it is called "Lions and Liars" Sho Baraka. I will post his video for one of the songs, it is really quality and has a great message.

No comments:

Post a Comment