That's me!

My photo
Okay so I am in this new phase of life. The Great Awakening shall I say. I have been sleeping on the things of the Lord this past year, and now my heart has been awakened. Be on alert, I am back on the grind. I am starving for righteousness and I will not stop till I am filled.

Thursday, January 29, 2009

God's will

Hello everyone, this is really new for me, I am attempting to have a blog page so it will be easier for you all to know what is going on in my life. Currently I am raisiing support full time, last semester I was in Atlanta, Ga visiting churches and making my needs known. This process has been somewhat of a pleasure for me, surprisingly, going to visit new churches and let them know what I am doing and sending out the many letters. Please continue to pray with me, I am still trying to figure out what God is trying to do in my life. This is the first time I have ever had to leave the campus in four years and it is definitely and adjustment. I look forward to engaging with you on a more continual basis, and I would love for you all to share with me prayer requests as well as concerns or questions that you may have.
May the Spirit of the Lord give you all hope and joy in believing!

3 comments:

  1. oooo eulice!! cant wait to read whats in the big head of yours!! ha! just kidding..I am about to add you yo my blog list..hey you may want to change the color of the post above...its hard to read!
    welcome to blog world!
    love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i meant change the color to your most recent blog post..cant read it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Hooper, I am so glad that you are blogging...Cant wait to read and catch up on whats going on in your life...Love you!

    ReplyDelete